Procter & Gamble (P&G). a leading FMCG (Fast-moving Consumer goods) in the Nigerian market, is seeking to employ ND holders at the Ibadan plant, Oyo state capital.
In a vacancy post seen by Insideoyo.com, the company said candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
“Have completed OND in Mechanical engineering ONLY – Any higher qualification will be rejected.
“Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan,” the vacancy post reads.
The details below:
Plant Technician Internship – P&G Ibadan-MFG00005776
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability. The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run
What we offer:
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Have completed OND in Mechanical engineering ONLY- Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills