Oyo state government has listed 11 places where indigenes can register for the health insurance scheme.
The government said the importance of sound health, affordability and accessibility is one that cannot be over emphasized.
To this end, the Oyo state government has introduced the Health Insurance Scheme (HIS) which would make affordable health services available to the good people and residents of Oyo state.
For an affordable fee of just N650 monthly, residents can have access to quality health care while children and pregnant women will have theirs free of charge.
To access the health insurance scheme, Oyo state residents need to register at these locations below;
1. International Health Management Service limited (08030770916)
2. Healthcare International Nigeria Limited (08052099076)
3. Ultimate Health Management Services (08030727288)
4. Mediplan Health Limited (08159394361/08159394362)
5. United Healthcare International (07043936981)
6. Clearline International Limited (08060060004)
7. Agency calling No (08057000530/09030000530)
In addition, the registration points are:
1. All Local Government headquarters and LCDA Headquarters in Oyo State
2. All Oyo state General Hospitals
3. Waiting hall, House of assembly complex
4. Agency’s office, Quarters 626, Links Reservation, Onireke, Ibadan.