The National executive of Action Democratic Party (ADP) has announced the immediate suspension of the Oyo state chairman, Chief Folaranmi Owolabi for alleged anti-party and fraudulent activities.
Lati Arowosaye, National Vice Chairman, South-West of the party made this known in a statement made available to InsideOyo.com on Saturday.
The party alleged that Chief Owolabi engaged in noticeable anti-party activities, misappropriation of party funds, divulging sensitive and cassified Information to rival political parties.
“I am directed to Inform you that you are hereby Suspended from office as the Chairman of Action Democratic Party, Oyo state with Immediate effect.
Your suspension bothers on
- Your Noticeable Anti Party Activities.
- Mis-Appropriation of Party Funds.
- Unholy Alliance with Rival Political Parties.
- Divulging Sensitive and Classified Information to Rival Political Parties.
- Using your Office to cause Division and unhealthy Rivalry within the Rank and File of Party faithful.
- Extorting Candidates of the Party for Personal gains against the spirit of the Party Constitution.
Amongst many others.”
The leadership of the party directed the embattled state chairman to hand over all the properties of the party to the state working committee while the Disciplinary Committee of the party looks into the allegations.