The Oyo state chapter of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) is to hold its primaries election on Saturday, 29th of September, 2018.
This was made known in a release sent to insideOYO.com which was signed by the secretary of the caretaker committee, Aremo Adeola Adepoju today.
See the release below:
OYO AD TO HOLD PRIMARIES SATURDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER
Sequel to the extension of tenure of the Caretaker Committee of Alliance for Democracy in Oyo state and release of timetable for the party primaries by the National Working Committee (NWC) of our great party, AD, the leadership of the party in Oyo state have resolved to hold the party primaries as follows:
S/N DATE EVENT LOCATION TIME
1. Tue, 24th Sept. Nomination of Caretaker Committee/Delegate at the Local Government. Party offices/meeting places in the 33LGs. 9am – 4pm
2. Thurs, 27th Sept. Deadline for submission of Letter of Intent and Nomination Form State secretariat of the party, Inaolaji Shoping Complex Agodi – Gate, Ibadan. 8am – 11am
3. Thurs, 27th Sept. Screening of Aspirants State secretariat of the party, Inaolaji Shoping Complex Agodi – Gate, Ibadan. 12noon – 5pm
4. Fri, 28th Sept. Appeal of Incidence emanating from screening State secretariat of the party, Inaolaji Shoping Complex Agodi – Gate, Ibadan. 10am – 2pm
5. Sat, 29th Sept. Primary Elections into all offices Greenspring Hotel, old Ife Road, Ibadan. Starting from 9am.
During the party primaries, our Governorship candidate will be elected while candidates for State and National Assembly will be ratified.
In a statement issued in Ibadan and made available to news men by the Caretaker Secretary of the party, Aremo Adeola Adepoju, the party called on aspirants who have collected their Nomination and Expression of Interest Form to submit before the deadline while there is still an ample opportunity for those who are yet to do so ahead of the Saturday’s primaries.
Aremo Adeola Adepoju
Alliance for Democracy,