KolaDaisi University (KDU), Ibadan, a Private University licensed by the National Universities Commission on November, 2016, cordially invites candidates for admission into 100 level undergraduate for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The following programmes are offered for the first degree and candidates seeking admission into 10 level.
Faculty of Applied Sciences
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biology (Microbiology Option)
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry (Biochemistry)
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics.Faculty of Arts, Social and Management Sciences
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
According to information posted on the school website, all candidates applying into 100 level undergraduate programme at KolaDaisi University are advised to possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or equivalent.
Method Of Application
1. Candidates are expected to go to the University website www.koladaisiuniversity.edu.ng to complete the Online Application Form
2. Download Admission Application Forms.
Application Form can be submitted by post or by hand to: The Registrar, KolaDaisi University, KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan.