The Authentic Mogajis of Ibadanland has described one of the All Progressives Congress, APC, gubernatorial aspirants, Engr. Olasunkanmi Tegbe, as the viable candidate to govern Oyo state after Governor Abiola Ajimobi.
In a press statement signed by 6 Mogajis on Sunday, titled, “Oyo state needs a competent hand in 2019, ” they appealed to all Ibadan Indigenes and indeed the whole of Oyo State to rally round Engr. Tegbe in his bid to take Oyo State to a higher level .
See statement below:
PRESS STATEMENT BY IBADANLAND MOGAJIS
OYO STATE NEEDS A COMPETENT HAND IN 2019.
1. The Authentic Mogajis of Ibadanland met today to examine the on going political processes in all the major political parties in Oyo State as we approach the 2019 general elections
2. The Mogajis happily observed that the whole process has been peaceful so far. This is a big plus for all the political parties.
3. The Mogajis expressed happiness at the fact that Ibadanland has witnessed modern development in this key current political dispensation.
4. The Mogajis are also pleased with the fact that many Ibadan Indigines are at fore front of the current political efforts towards 2019.
5. The Mogajis believe that Oyo State requires a competent and well experienced person to lead this state to the next level from 2019.
6. The Mogajis after examining the various individuals that have expressed interest in the top job of the Governor of Oyo State come 2019, singled out Olasunkanmi Tegbe from Jegede compound Labo, Ibadan as the most competent and most experienced man for the governorship position in Oyo State come 2019.
7. The Mogajis appeal to all Ibadan Indigenes and indeed the whole of Oyo State to rally round Engr. Tegbe in his bid to take Oyo State to a higher level .
8. The Mogajis express their unflinching support of Engr. Olasunkanmi Tegbe, a good ambassador of Ibadanland and pray for his emergence as the next Governor of Oyo State in 2019.