In what look like imposition on the delegates of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) Federal House of Representatives primaries election in Oyo state, sources told InsideOyo.com that 9 candidates may have gotten nod of Governor Abiola Ajimobi as APC candidates.
While some party members who spoke with insideoyo.com condemned the alleged imposition by governor Abiola Ajimobi, some see it as a way to make the party stronger in the state by allowing the best and credible candidates emerge.
Below is the list of the aspirants who may get the party’s tickets:
1. Professor Niyi Olowofela, immediate past Education commissioner – Ido/Ibarapa federal constituency
2. Chief Moshood Peller, Owner of popular Quilox club – Iseyin, Itesiwaju, Iwajowa and Kajola federal constituency
3. Hon. Olajide Olatunbosun, younger brother of Oyo state Head of service – Saki West, Saki East and Atisbo Federal constituency
4. Mr Deji Aboderin – Ibadan North East / Ibadan South East federal constituency
5. Mr. Olumide Ojerinde – Irepo, Oorelope and Olorunsogo federal constituency
6. Rt. Hon. Olagunju Ojo, the Speaker of OYHA – Ogbomoso North, Ogbomoso South and Oriire federal constituency
7. Hon. Olusegun Odebunmi – Ogo-Oluwa/Surulere federal constituency
8. Oloye Akin Alabi, owner of Nairabet – Egbeda / Ona Ara federal constituency
9. Prince Akeem Adeyemi (SKIMEH) – -AFIJIO, Atiba, Oyo East and Oyo West federal constituency
To be updated later…