As the deadline set by Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, for the completion of party primaries moves near, insideoyo.com has been able to gathered list of House of Representatives’ candidates of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
Sources at the party office who wants anonymity confirmed that some serving House of Representatives’ members couldn’t get the party’s return ticket.
Three serving lawmakers from the three federal constituencies in the Oke Ogun zone are among those that couldn’t get the return ticket.
Recall that insideoyo.com had earlier reported that the primary was marred by violence in some federal constituencies, there were impositions in some which led to dumping of the party by some aspirants and withdrawing from the race while consensus arrangements were reported in some.
Residents and commuters along Molete, Idi Odo, Felele and Challenge areas of Ibadan were thrown into confusion, as violence erupted at the venue of the Ibadan South East, North East House of Representatives’ primary election.
Insideoyo.com also reported that there was violence in Ibarapa North / cental federal constituency as mob attacked Hon Muraina Ajibola.
Muraina is a serving lawmaker who recently joined the party from the People’s Democratic Party, PDP. He was accused of bringing fake electoral officials with fake delegates list. A development that led to gunshot.
Also in Saki West, Saki East and Atisbo Federal Constituency, election could not hold on the fixed date due to violence. An aspirant was accused of using thugs to intimidate and attack others at the venue.
Below is the list of the party’s candidates:
1. Hon Tajudeen Kareem Were – (Saki East/ Saki West/ ATISBO)
2. Hon Dapo Lam Adesina – (Ibadan North East/ Ibadan South East)
3. Engineer Soliu Adebare Abu-Gbadamosi – (Iseyin/ Itesiwaju/ Kajola/ Iwajowa)
4. Hon Saheed Fijabi – (Ibadan North West/ Ibadan South West)
5. Mr Olamiju Alao-Akala – (Ogbomoso North/ Ogbomoso South/ Oriire)
6. Engineer Remi Oseni – (Ido/ Ibarapa East)
7. Hon Akin Alabi – (Egbada/ Ona Ara),
8. Hon Muraina Ajibola – (Ibarapa North/ Ibarapa Central),
9. Hon Segun Dokun Odebunmi – (Ogo Oluwa/ Surulere)
10. Hon Akeem Adeyemi – (AFIJIO/ Atiba/ Oyo East/ Oyo West)
11. Hon Olaide Akinremi Jagaban – (Ibadan North)
12. Mr Lateef Olaide Muhammedah – (Irepo/ Oorelope/ Olorunsogo)
13. Hon Tolulope Akande-Sadipe – (Oluyole)
14. Hon Lafisoye Akinmoyede (Akinyele/Lagelu)